While we’re closed…
Don’t have a library card?
No problem! Contact the library by email and include your:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Address (mailing and physical)
- Phone Number
- Email address
How do I borrow eBooks?
- Browse eBooks and audiobooks on Library 2 Go.
- You can borrow eBooks & audiobooks on your smartphone or tablet with the free app, Libby – here’s how.
- You can borrow eBooks on many eReaders – here’s how.
Having trouble? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What other digital resources can I access?
Check out our digital resources for kids and teens
- RBDigital: additional eBooks and audiobooks, access to magazines and independent films
- Lynda.com: learn a new skill or take a course
- Khan Academy: access to thousands of videos on many different subjects
- Mango: learn a new language
- Road to IELTS: helps you study for the IELTS
TumbleBooks have very generously provided us with free access to their library of children’s and teens eBooks and audiobooks! You can read as many books as you want, when you want, and on any device. There are no check-outs, holds, or bulky downloads. Books are available instantly!
Or check out our extensive list of online resources and databases.
Trouble accessing materials?
Stay healthy and safe everyone!