Update March 2020: As the library is currently closed, our exam invigilation service is on pause until further notice.
The library provides exam invigilation on one Tuesday per month, from 1-4 p.m.
Exam dates for 2020:
April 7 & 21
July 17 (Note: this date is a Friday)
August 21 (Note: this date is a Friday)
December 1 & 15
Cost: Each exam is $20/hour with a minimum of 2 hours ($40) per exam. The cost will be based on the time allocation as provided by your educational institution, and is payable by cash or card to the front desk of the library before you begin your exam.
Registration: In order to register for an exam date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name
- Length of exam (up to 3 hours)
- Preferred date from the above list
- Any special requirements (we may or may not be able to accommodate these requests)
- Any forms we will need to fill out
Please bring all the necessary equipment you need for writing your exam, including a stamped envelope if your exam needs to be returned in the mail.
If none of the listed dates work for you, other Sea-To-Sky exam invigilation service may be available at:
- Rick Smith at Squamish Tutoring: http://squamishtutoring.ca
- Whistler Public Library: http://www.whistlerlibrary.ca/services